How do you know if you need your brakes serviced?
- You hear an abnormal sound when brakes are applied
- Your car “pulls” to one side when braking
- Your brake pedal feels softer or firmer than usual
- Your brake pedal travels farther down than usual
- Your brake pedal “sinks” or goes all the way to the floor
- Your brake fluid in the reservoir looks dark brown instead of amber-colored
- Your steering wheel or brake pedal shakes or vibrates when applying the brake
- Your Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) warning lights come on
Keeping your brakes in good working order can also help prevent costly repairs down the road.
Servicing your brakes is a necessary part of vehicle maintenance. But for many owners, maintaining a vehicle’s brakes is often overlooked.
Need Brake Service?
Contact Your local Hyundai Dealer Today!
Delaying brake service can result in damage to your brake system. Let us provide the best possible service for your Hyundai.Schedule Brake Service